Friday, January 17, 2014

Fit Girl Tip

 To start your week off right here is one of my favorite nutrition tips out there. I sure many of you have heard numerous benefits to drinking water and lots of it and it might seem like an over used boring topic but don't turn off yet. There are ways to be hydrated without drowning in water.

 
 
My personal favorite is green tea because it not only hydrates it also boost your metabolism. I have my drinking green tea for years now and have defiantly seen a difference in the way I burn calories as well as the way my skin looks.
 
 
You need half your body weight in ounces of water/tea (juice and soda don't count)
If you commit to filling your body with the nutrients it need then it will work better for you i.e. burn calories! Good luck Fit Girl.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment