Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Copy Cat Recipe: Starbucks Neapolitan Frap

 I was so excited when I saw this drink on the Starbucks secret Menu but not so excited when I saw what they put in it. As with all there amazingly delicious fraps its full of milk, sugar and more sugar which makes it taste really good but not good for you! So I set out to create my own version with healthy, beneficial ingredients that will nourish your body not wreck it! Here my recipe which I must say is addictive so be careful!
Starbucks Secret Menu!!! Crunch Berries & Neopolitan
Neapolitan Frap the Healthy Way
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1T coco power
dash of vanilla and sweetener to taste
blend this really well, then add
10 frozen strawberries blend that well and add
1/2 -1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
1/2-1 cup water, I recommend starting with a 1/2 cup and adding if you need more! Blend until it starts to turn whitish and then blend for 30 more seconds. This will make about a quart of Neapolitan awesomeness, its really good for you so feel free to enjoy the whole thing!
 
I'm totally obsessed with this recipe and I've been making all the time so I hope you enjoy it as much as do! Thanks to Starbucks for the inspiration.  If you would like me to create healthy recipes for any other Starbucks drinks let me know in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment