Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fit Girl Cooks: Mock Cocktails

I love cooking and making flavorful, nutritious food and fresh, tasty drinks so today I wanted to share my passion for a healthy, balanced lifestyle with my love for amazing food and drinks. I love sharing with my friends and family what I make in the kitchen so I wanted to share it with you too.
Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad
Today I wanted to share with you some mock cocktails that you can enjoy without guilt because they are not only not going to pill on the pounds but they are detoxifying, metabolism boosting and fat burning drinks that are great replacers for any sugary drink like soda or alcohol which we all know is not the best thing for you.
So here are some of my favorite recipes. My favorite thing about cooking is not following rules so feel free to change the recipes to your taste and enjoy being creative.
 
Cameral Covered Apple Sips
Fill a quart jar a half way with ice then sprinkle a good amount of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg, splash of cameral extract, 1 tsp. Truvia and 2 tsp. Apple cider vinegar then fill the rest of the glass with cold water. Mix really well and enjoy. This is like drinking a cameral covered apple and is so refreshing both the cinnamon and apple cider vinegar are fat burning foods.
Peach and Blackberry Muddle Recipe -- a tart and fruity bourbon-based cocktail with peach and blackberry.
Sweet Ginger Cocktail
Fill half a quart jar with ice, add a tsp. of ginger, tsp. Truvia, 1/2 tsp. almond extract, 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar and fill the rest with cold water. Mix really well and enjoy. This one taste very sweet, rich and almost syrupy if that makes any sense. I think this is a lot like a Shirley temple or something like that with a kick of ginger at the end!
 
easy mimosa bar http://www.weddingchicks.com/2013/10/17/our-favorite-drink-stations/ 
Hope you enjoy and share with your friends and family. If you want to see more recipes just let me know in the comments! Have a beautiful day.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment