Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring into Fitness: Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone, I know its not Easter yet but I think its ok because this post is going to be full of ideas, recipes and fun stuff to make your Easter a beautiful celebration. Hope you find it helpful and enjoy.
 Here are some ideas that I found on Pinterest that I thought I would share with you. First off some healthy recipes that the whole family and friends can enjoy and they are healthy!
  Beautiful Easter Breakfast
Mock Starbucks Lemon Cake (S)
This a great sweet option but you don't have to have all that sugar. Starbucks Lemon Cake Recipe
Healthy strawberry muffins. No flour - Just oats, yogurt, strawberries. Use 2 eggwhites instead of 1 egg.
Healthy Strawberry Oat muffins. This is a idea if your feeding a crowd.
 
Brunch or Lunch
 
 Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
Chicken apple lettuce wraps
 
Healthy Alternatives for Ham Dinner
Spice Rubbed Chicken Thighs
 
Perfect Salmon (S)
 
Don't forget Dessert
Joy's Secret Ingredient Lemon Lime Avocado No Sugar Icebox Pie
 
Healthy Carrot Cake with Maple Cinnamon Tofu Frosting
 
 
I hope this gave you some healthy recipe ideas and hopefully made your Easter a little eaiser,healthier and happier. I also wanted to add one candy recipe because well the Easter Bunny had to leave something.
 
peanut butter eggs1
 
 
Have an amazing Easter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment