Thursday, March 27, 2014

5 Ways to Be Healthy( that you might have not have thought of )

We all know that to be healthy we need to eat good, nutritious food, exercise and drink water but here are 5 ways to gain health that you might not have thought of yet! Enjoy.
  want
 Natural or Organic Body Product
Many people don't realize that your skin is the largest organ on your body, it is also a semipermeable surface which means that what we put on it is absorbed. Makes you really think about what your putting on your body if its going right into your blood stream.
 
Electronics
Electronics are not the healthiest thing for are body or mind, studies have shown that looking at electronic screens before sleep can prevent you from having a restful sleep. I feel like such a hypocrite sitting in front of a computer screen as i write this but i promise I'll get off. So try reading a book or writing in your journal before bed instead of texting or social media, its good for your brain to have a break from the constant media.
 
Reading & Writing
This brings me to my next one which is keeping a diary or journal to record your thoughts and feelings. This is a great way to debrief from your day, its very relaxing and i have come to really look forward to it as part of my day. It kinda helps me unwind! Part of my evening is also often spent reading like i said this is a great way to get away from electronics so try to stay away from iPads and kindles and see if you can read a real book.
 
Early to Bed, Early to Rise
I honestly live by this saying and it is really beneficial to your health as well. Did you know that every hour you get to sleep after 12am is worth 2 hours before. Basically, if you don't go to sleep before 12am than you will never get that really restful, deep sleep that leaves you feeling amazing!
 
Keep Calm & Listen to Music
 I personally love happy, upbeat music it gets me and keeps me in a great mood. Music can be really calming, focusing and also really enjoyable. It makes me HAPPY!
 
 
I hope you found this informative and helpful. What are your tricks for staying healthy?
Don't forget to follow this blog for all the updates!
 
.
Have a Beautiful Day and Stay Fit Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment