Friday, February 21, 2014

Get Lean with Protien: 10 Day of Health

 Lean protein is the best way to build lean, toned muscle that muscle in turn will burn calories helping your body stay lean and fit. Here are some of my tips on incorporating lean protein into your diet for a well-rounded healthy balance!


  I try to have protein in every meal I eat it gives me energy and help build lean, toned muscle because I do workout a lot it is very important to prevent muscle break down. Now that you know the importance of it. what is it? Here are my favorite sources of lean protein chicken, turkey, Greek yogurt, whey or rice protein powder. Let me know in the comments what you like for protein?! Lean protein can also be found in eggs which it a really, really yummy way to eat it.
                                                                  Get lean with protein!
Here is one of my favorite protein smoothie recipes great for post-workout snack or meal.

Protein Smoothie

1 tsp. organic rice protein powder
4-5 frozen strawberries
3/4 cup almond milk
1/2- 1 cup ice
blend well and enjoy
  Follow and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment