Thursday, February 20, 2014

You Might be a Runner

♥

I don't know if any of you have ever heard the "You might be a Redneck" jokes or if I just happen to think they are really funny. But I thought to change up a little what I'm doing on my blog and add in a little humor. I would share my twist on them with "You might be a runner" if. I hope you enjoy this a little parody.
   You might be a runner if.....
       you have more running shoes then normal shoes
   
       you ask for running socks for Christmas and actually get excited when you get them

       your calendar is marked with race days, running days, and rest days

       you post on facebook pictures of your running shoes and smoothies and not much else

       you spend your Saturday morning doing your long run instead of sleeping in because you have more time on Saturdays

       you think that spending $50 on a pair of shoe is ridiculous but you have spent hundreds on running shoes

      you might a runner if any or all of these are true about you. I hope you enjoyed this little post, if you want to see more let me know in the comments and follow this blog to get notified every time I post!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment