Thursday, February 20, 2014

If Life hands You a Lemon: 10 Days of Health

"If life hands you a lemon make lemonade." Here is a recipe I created when I was craving lemonade. This usually sugary drink I turned into a energy boosting and not blood sugar spiking beverage!
                                   

 Lemons have been known for their amazing health benefits such as aiding in digestion, great for your skin and nails as well as helping with weight loss. This is my solution for adding these amazing little things to my diet. I don't drink this everyday it a special treat but you get the idea. Lemonade. Yea. Here is a healthy and sweet lemonade recipe it a great way hydrate after a workout! To replace your electrolytes after all that sweating, and get you back on track. 
                                    

5 Calorie Lemonade 
1 tsp. truvia 
1/4 cup lemon juice
Add ice and fill the rest of the quart with water. 

 This is delicious treat that is great to share with friend and family and secretly healthy. Don't tell them. Enjoy!
  Follow now so that you don't miss any health tips, recipes and fitness. And for more healthy recipes check out my healthy eating boards on Pinterest. And don't forget to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment